s/o to through-the-blue-sky-noise
1. I don’t like nicknames, but people always seem to end up calling me V, and girls particularly always end up calling me Vaughnie or Vaughny. A girl in 7th grade called me Vaughny Vaughny Vaughnson. lol
4. I can’t swim.
6. Brooklyn…probably Williamsburg in particular
7. I don’t really have one, but Taylor Swift and Kanye West are two of my favorites because anything they do spurs drama.
8. Red pandas and most amphibians and reptiles are some of my favorites.
9. My favorite song at the moment is “The Ashes of a Life” by Autumn’s Dawn. “Lycanthropy” by Fear Before the March of Flames, “Bayonetwork: Vultures in Vivid Color” by Norma Jean, “Possibly Maybe,” “Pagan Poetry,” and “All Is Full of Love” by Björk, “Undertaker” by Boom Boom Satellites, “Farewell” and “Feedbacker” by Boris, “Must’ve Run All Day” by Glassjaw…are some other songs I can always rock out to, off the top of my head. I will never be able to choose one favorite song in my lifetime.
10. I don’t think I’ve read enough to choose a favorite. I really liked The Pact by Jodi Picoult and Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell.
erm… nansula, alexhimmighoefer (even though you’re not following me…I wonder if you’ve even realized who I am…I shall remain an enigma), samoverdose, have fun
1. sam/sammy, not even a nickname at this point but my actual name. if anyone says samantha i get scared.
3. dark brown
4. i have a birthmark on my arm that looks like a poodle, i’ve been using this as my “fact” about me for 13 years
6. st marks area in nyc
7. christopher meloni aka perfect human being
9. baba o’riley by the who or policy of trust/real life/saw/bejan by tanlines idkk
10. this is hard uhh…… i like ellen hopkins’ books and the gallagher girls series a lot as for an old school book, dystopian novels are cool like 1984, brave new world, and i want to read fahrenheit 451 soon so
i tag no1